- Flor Garnier studied Fashion Design at the University of Buenos Aires (U.B.A), where she teached Fashion and Textile Design, between 2005 and 2006 at Fiorini’s class.
- She won the 2nd Mention at Alpargatas Textil Young Designers Contest, showing her collection at Buenos Aires Fashion, year 2003.
- She won a mention at FACIF, Para Ti Mag and Saga Furs of Scandinavia Furs Contest, year 2006.
- She worked for recognized Argentinian designers such as Mariano Toledo, Mariela Allaix and Araceli Pourcel.
- Untill year 2005, she developed her own brand with success in Miami and Barcelona.
- She worked as Chief of Product and Design in the Argentinian leather brand DOMA, between 2006 and 2012, which is comercilized in recognized malls such as Barneys, Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols, Matches, Henri Bendel, Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, in New York, Japan, U.K., Hong Kong, etc, constantly looking for new and fresh ideas and original developments in materials and new silhouetes beyond the combination of leather with diferent materials, in order to create a young modern super urban look.
- Also she worked as Chief of Product and Design in the Argentinian leather brand MILLA, with their mayority distribution around Argentina, but also in Irlanda, Australia and Mexico.
- She builded her own brand in 2010, custom longboard leather suits, for downhill skateboarding, GARNIER.
- Nowadays she runs her project GARNIER while she experiments with knitting, jewelry and illustration, combining these disciplines in costume design, identity, image, and other artistic experiences.